Apple said it was not possible, but thanks to the clod of iPad hackers, it is now possible to use Flash on the iPad. This means you will be able to watch online videos; play flash games and see flash ads too. Yay!
- Download the Frash.deb from here
- Decide how you’re going to get files onto your iPad. For Mac users, it’s dead simple — just install Netatalk, which will automatically pop up your iPad in the Finder’s Sharing list. Windows users can try out this guide at iClarified to get OpenSSH installed and running and use WinSCP — it’s just as easy. Either way, the login is “root” and the password is “alpine.” Remember, you can seriously screw things up while you’re in there, so be careful!
- Go to /var/root/ Media
- In Media directory, create a folder “Cydia”
- Inside that folder “Cydia”, create another folder “AutoInstall”
- Upload Frash.deb to the AutoInstall folder,
- Reboot iPad twice
- Voila! Enjoy your amazing iPad