If you are facing problems in making the airtel live run on HTC DIAMOND, follow these steps:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under “Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:” drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New…
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap “This network connects to the Internet”. This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap “This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet”.
14. Type the proxy server as: 22.214.171.124 and then tap Advanced…
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 126.96.36.199 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 188.8.131.52 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Post a Comment