Last week, Asus released Android 4.1 Jelly bean update for TF300T tablet in the US and it is being rolled out in Europe, including Germany. Asus started out with England first and now, several German TF300T users are reporting that they are receiving the Android 4.1 as OTA.
After Motorola Xoom and Nexus 7, the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T is the third tablet that runs on the new operating system. It is also interesting to note that Asus is the only manufacture that as announced Jelly Bean update for its entire tablet lineup (transformer series). Transformer Pad Infinity, Transformer Prime and Asus TF101 should also be getting the update soon.
Here is the link from where you can download jelly bean for tf300t.
1) After downloading it, put the file on your tablets internal storage. Go to the recovery and make a backup. In recovery do to a factory reset and wipe dalvik cache
- TWRP recovery: Wipe => Dalvik Cache and Wipe => Factory reset
- CWM recovery: Factory reset and Advanced => Wipe Dalvik Cache
2) Flash the US_epad-user-126.96.36.199.zip file
Don’t install a custom recovery after doing this step. The Jellybean update will only be automatically launched with stock recovery
3) Reboot into your tablet and enable “USB-debugging” and “Unknown Sources” in settings
4) Connect your tablet to your pc and download this file: Automated Rooting Toolkit
5) Extract the rooting toolkit and follow the instructions to root your tablet.
6.) Once you finished the rooting process you are ready to continue to the upgrade process.
7) Download the necessary files:
- dlpkgfile: Jellybean OTA update Rename this file to dlpkgfile
- command: command.zip (Extract this zip before copying to your tablet)
8) Copy both files to your MicroSD card or internal storage
9) Open root explorer or another file explorer with root acces
10) Copy dlpkgfile to /cache folder and the file command to /cache/recovery
11) Now you need to reboot your tablet, this will start the installation of the Jellybean update
12) Wait until the update is finished and now you have Jellybean on your tablet
Also check out Samsung Galaxy s3 official jelly bean – download links and changes.related queries: tf300t-ww_epad, us_epad-user-9 4 3 30 zip, US_epad-user-9 4 3 30 zip download
Filed Under: Tablet News